Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Features artwork by SBTT artist, John Miller
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low luster
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
ABOUT THIS ARTIST:
John Miller’s focus is architecture–he draws and paints buildings and towns modeled on existing structures or conjured from his imagination. He layers colors on craft paper or canvas and continually traces over the lines of his structures to highlight their architectural accents. These many lines and overlapping colors give his environments a busy, lived-in sense that intrigue his devoted fans. His cityscapes are everywhere and nowhere, both familiar and mysterious. His work style can be often be glimpsed in his compositions which primarily consist of dense, concentrated activity but occasionally pause for more open, spacious moments of color.